[2.0.1] - 15-09-2020
- Fix for labels not showing on browsers in certain situations.
[2.0.0] - 29-06-2020
Format Measures! You now have more freedom over measure formatting like you are used to in Tableau, choose between Numbers, Percentages, Prefix, Suffix, Display Units and more!
Custom label support! You can now customize labels in visuals the way you are used to in Tableau. Custom labels support free text input & HTML tags. Use HTML tags like: <pre>br, H1, H2, a, img, and more...</pre> This new feature is currently only released for the Sankey Diagrams and will follow in other visuals soon. Please provide feedback!
Font colors for links and nodes
We have added more features to the Sankey Diagrams:
- Sankey Diagram Header to show dimension names above the Sankey
- Sankey Diagram Node sorting
- Sankey Diagram Link sorting
- Sankey Diagram support for custom labels!
- Enable / Disable individual labels
- Improved stability of Tooltips.
[1.9.8] - 08-05-2020
- Added new iteration option for network diagram when animations are disabled. Lowering this value can improve performance drastically.
[1.9.7] - 20-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed watermark
- Changed trial message
[1.9.6] - 26-03-2020
- Added support for labels in 'Sunburst New'
[1.9.4] - 31-01-2020
- Bug with dynamic Radar Chart axis
[1.9.3] - 30-01-2020
- Added support for fixed dynamic axises.
- Added number input for properties.
- Added negative number support on axises.
- Fixed bug SVG export not triggered.
[1.9.2] - 03-12-2019
- Added changelogs.
- Added new default Tableau UI style tabs.
[1.9.0] - 28-10-2019
- Added sandbox parameters.
- Added release date to package.json.
- Improved UX in configuration.
- Changed default font to Arial and added fallback fonts.
[1.8.0] - 01-10-2019
- You can now choose a font color you like
- 4 new visuals
- Chord Diagram
- Ridgeline Plot
- Venn Diagram
- Circular Sankey Diagram
- Improvements to visual engine
[1.7.0] - 01-07-2019
- Unified color usage for fonts in all visualizations
- Colors not updating when adding a dark background
- You can now use the extension in presentation mode with creator license
[1.6.0] - 01-05-2019
- Register page in the free version of Show me More
- Sorting: You can now sort your nodes on:
- Node Names (asc)
- Node Names (desc)
- Compatibility issues with IE11 not loading chunks
- We are still working on the Circular Sankey, it is getting closer to release.
[1.5.0] - 01-04-2019
We are working on Circular Sankey Diagrams which will be a new visual coming to Show Me More! We also allow a different way of data preparation that makes the circular (red strokes) Sankey flow possible.
Data will have to be prepared like this:
[Source] – [Target] – [Measure] A -> B -> 5
B -> C -> 10
B -> A -> 1
- New color mode: Color By Dimension
- Text Wrap: Text will now wrap nicely when labels are enabled and positioned inside the node
We have added new customization options to the Radar Chart:
- Change Tick Marks
- Background Opacity (%)
- Axis Opacity (%)
- Area Opacity (%)
- Circles Radius (px)
- Stroke width (px)
- Fixed: no default selected format options
- Fixed: Fallback fonts for Mac OSX.
- Fixed: Measures not working when changing your Tableau Language on Server or Desktop
- We improved the layout of our free Trial.
[1.4.0] - 01-03-2019
This week we introduced a massive update to the Sankey Diagram! The Sankey Diagram is one of the most popular visuals of Show me More and therefore we want to make it even better.
- Improved Coloring methods
- Color Links as From -> To Gradient
- Color Links based on From
- Color Links based on To
- No color (light gray)
- Link transparancy
- Change the width of the nodes
- Vertical padding of the nodes
- Horizontal padding of the nodes
- Node transparancy
- Toggle Borders
- Toggle Labels
- Labels position
[1.3.0] - 01-01-2019
New Visual: Sunburst 2.0
Last week we made improvements to the Sunburst graph. These improvements did also change the default layout of the current Sunburst graph. Therefore we decided to introduce it as a seperate new visual. Both visuals will be maintained and updated as you are used to.
In this update we enable the feature to edit tooltips! It was the most requested feature since the launch of Show Me More and we are very proud to release it now.
We already introduced dashboard actions for the Sankey Diagram and Orgchart. But we are proud to announce that dashboard actions are now working for all visuals of Show Me More! Go check it out and create beautiful dashboards with Show Me More Dashboard Actions!
- We added a lot of new features to the orgchart to make it customizable.