[1.14.3] - 18-02-2020
- Added checkbox to export when grouping -1 level
- When using multiple columns for grouping the export will now look more clean
- Optimize date formats when grouping on dates
- Improving export layout when not using multiple columns
[1.14.2] - 13-02-2020
- Option to enable <strong>auto row height</strong> based on the contents of the cells. This options is available under the appearance tab -> layout options. Text will be wrapped automatically.
- Fixed a bug where Pivot Headers returned undefined
[1.14.1] - 17-01-2020
- Change alignment of cells to:
- Fixed format negative values not showing with Integers
[1.14.0] - 14-01-2020
- Format negative values: -1234, (1234) and 1234-
- Added several configuration options for pivotting:
- date format in pivot headers
- show/hide pivot header.
- You can now do conditional formatting on cell backgrounds or text color
- Text will now color between dark and light depending on the cell background color. Text will be much better readable.
- Pivot mode improvements:
- SuperTables will now sort on dates in pivot mode
- Dates are now formatted specified in configuration
[1.13.3] - 18-12-2019
- Changed default layout of grouped column in Excel export
[1.13.2] - 10-12-2019
- Changed default theme to Tableau theme
[1.13.1] - 09-12-2019
- Added a debounce to get proper header height calculation
[1.13.0] - 05-12-2019
- Expand all but N function in context menu!
- Improvements to auto column width for default and existing grids
[1.12.9] - 05-12-2019
- Expand all but N feature for grouping
- Added option to enable/disable 'expand all but N' in configuration under Appearance
[1.12.8] - 03-12-2019
- Converted changelog.txt into markdown formatted variant.
- Added about/changelog page.
- Remove CSS outline focus on base elements.
[1.12.7] - 28-10-2019
Tableau released a new Sandboxed Extension Gallery, we have optimized SuperTables to work with this sandboxed version.
- Time columns are now filterable on seconds.
[1.12.6] - 16-10-2019
[1.12.5] - 16-10-2019
This release contains new UI element for configurations pane and Toggle agg menu when grouping.
- UI in configuration pane for columns.
- Toggle to enable / disable agg menu when grouping.
- Ability to change default aggregation method per measure / calc
- Numbers are right aligned.
[1.12.4] - 08-10-2019
- Autosize column when rendering grid for first time not working well.
- Suppress column in column toolbar. To be able to create calculations without underlying columns are visible through columns toolbar.
[1.12.3] - 27-09-2019
- Export to Excel when grouping.
- Header Height not resizing when grouping.
[1.12.2] - 27-09-2019
This release contains only a bugfix.
- Fixed statusbar bug, agg in header only showing when grouping.
[1.12.1] - 27-09-2019
- Added more animations, like sorting and collapsing / expanding rows.
- New configuration tab for export to excel options
- Toggle: Odd / Even background colors
- Toggle: Skip headers in export
- Toggle: Include header groupings
- Toggle: Include row groupings
- Toggle: Export visible columns only
- Toggle: Format exported values
- New theme: Tableau Table Layout
- Upgraded to AG-Grid version 21.2.0.
- Enabled charting through configuration.
- Changed sum(sales) to sales (sum) for better reading of headernames (50% working).
- Dynamic header heights based on longest headername.
- Autosize all columns will also include headername in calculating size.
- Fixed bug where enabling / disabling aggregation when grouping was not working
For the new theme the following is not working yet as of this version:
- agg for measure is always visible or always hidden
[1.11.1] - 12-09-2019
- Fixed bug where toggle 'Show aggregated value when grouping' was not working anymore when GridState was set.
[1.11.0] - 21-08-2019
- Add clear state option to context menu
- Remember whether pivot mode is active
- Remove save state from context menu (now happens automatically like it already did for parameters).
- Parameter action allow multiple values joined by a configurable delimiter.
- Allow multiple levels of grouping by inserting > into the group header
Include column groups in exports.
- Fix an issue where the grid would reload too often.
[1.10.0] - 13-08-2019
- Add "Clearing the selection will" option to action configuration.
- Add "Show aggregation function in header" option to appearance configuration.
- Add background color gradient option.
- Add parameter and highlight(/selection) actions.
- Allow action filters to be cleared by deselecting all rows/check-boxes.
- Show SuperTables version in configure dialog.
- Fix invalid dates in Internet Explorer.
- Fix values aggregated with avg and count not being displayed.
[1.9.0] - 18-07-2019
- Enable column grouping and allow open/closing of column groups.
- Enable cell color configuration for dimensions/discrete values.
- add option to use cell background as row background color.
- Prevent actions from applying filters to datasheet.
- Store filter and sort state in addition to column state.
[1.8.0] - 12-06-2019
- Feature improve export of groups and formatted values.
- Feature overwrite default font size for Excel exports.
- Fix aggregation (sum, min, max, avg) panel bugs.
- Fix allow action filters to be cleared.
- Fix "Enable checkbox to select entire row" is now enabled by default.
- Fix action target sheet configuration bug.
[1.7.0] - 06-06-2019
- Feature add aggregation (sum, min, max, avg) panel to status bar
- Fix bugs introduced by ag grid updates
[1.6.0] - 17-05-2019
- Add signup/register form to free version
- Add prefix and suffix to number columns
[1.5.2] - 09-04-2019
- Use localized string comparison.
- This fixes issues when comparing differently capitalized strings.
[1.5.1] - 09-04-2019
- Remove Ctrl+C hint from Copy Cell(s) menu item.
[1.5.0] - 28-03-2019
- Added "Copy Cell(s)", "Copy Row(s)" and "Copy Row(s) with Headers".
- Added config for exporting formatted or raw values.kjk
- Updated to AG-Grid 20.0.2
- Updated AG-Grid CSS
- Removed "Copy" and "Copy with Headers"
- Improved context menu: Reworked "Keep only" and "Exclude" behaviour, this was broken in various ways by updates.
- Vertically align sorting/filtering icons.
- Make sure header takes up the full available width.
[1.4.0] - 13-03-2019
- Added "Enable multiline headers" in Appearance tab. This will allow columns with long headers to wrap to 2 lines.
- Use full Tableau field name as default column tooltip.
- Fixed styling for loading spinner in configuration panel.
[1.3.1] - 04-03-2019
- Upgraded to AG-Grid 20.1.0.
- Imported latest AG-Grid CSS to fix scrollbars.
- Loading screen optimizations.
- Bugfixes with AG-Grid version 20.1.0.
- Fixed grouping.
- Fixed resizing column widths.
[1.3.0] - 27-02-2019
- Upgraded to AG-Grid version 20.0.0.
[1.2.0] - 19-02-2019
- Make highlighting rows easier when scrolled to the right
- Remove all Infotopics related content in the extension.
- Enable sorting on group count/size.
- Allow configuring the top/bottom and left/right margins in cells.
- Improve time formatting.
- Remember ag-grid filters when row data is changed.
- When loading giant amount of data strange behaviour when loading
- ag-grid is Â«crashingÂ» when grouping on a date/time column
- Change error message when no data
[1.1.2] - 30-01-2019
- Added feature to change background color of cells.
- Fix for timezones with an half our extra.
[1.1.1] - 16-01-2019
- Invalid Dates showing as blank fields
- Changed default decimal places from 0 to 2. This solves non formatted default percentages showing as 0 OR 1 instead of 0.31 OR 0.67
[1.1.0] - 14-01-2019
- Ag-Grid will now listen to all parameter changes in the dashboard.
- Added the option to enable checkboxes to select entire rows.
- Where IE11 was not working properly (incompatible code).
- Filtering on numbers now works as expected.
- We reduced the time between updating columns and updating the parameter. This hopefully solves the bug where adjusting columns is not saved.